ClapperboardUK Promo 2019
Take a look at what we do at Clapperboard UK.
By Me Too Media
Thu 05 December, 2019
- Coronavirus: UK charities launch appeal to help world’s most vulnerable countries 14th July 2020Fourteen charities - including Oxfam and the British Red Cross - are asking the public to donate.
- Natural solutions boosted to help prevent floods 14th July 2020Hollows in the ground to catch and store heavy rain water are among projects that will get cash.
- Gough Whitlam: Queen not told in advance of Australia PM's sacking, letters show 14th July 2020Her representative dismissed Gough Whitlam without telling her first, newly released letters show.
- Coronavirus: HK Disneyland to close one month after reopening 14th July 2020The Hong Kong theme park will shut its gates after a recent surge in coronavirus cases.
- Winter wave of coronavirus 'could be worse than first' 14th July 2020Modelling suggests there could be a deadly second peak, killing more than 100,000 people in the UK.
- 'Hope' and ambition drive UAE's Mars mission 14th July 2020The United Arab Emirates is sending a satellite to the Red Planet to study its weather and climate.
- 'No DSS' letting bans 'ruled unlawful' by court 14th July 2020A court rules that refusing to rent to a person because they are on housing benefit is unlawful.
- Coronavirus: White House targets US disease chief Dr Anthony Fauci 14th July 2020A memo leaked over the weekend said several officials were "concerned" by Dr Fauci's past comments.
- Coronavirus: California reimposes sweeping restrictions amid virus spike 14th July 2020The governor has rolled back reopening plans across the state as virus cases soar.
- The Papers: 'About bleedin' time' welcome for masks in shops 13th July 2020Most of the papers lead on face coverings becoming mandatory in English shops from 25 July.